Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July PokerOso update

I don’t know about you but I love statistics, facts and figures. Here are a few for the Pokeroso Poker Directory.

1.) We received visits to the site from 45 U.S. States, all the Canadian Provinces and 40 countries.
2.) PokerOso went live on May 31st 2010 and has received 1015 unique visitors.
3.) As of 7/5/2010 we have 83 poker room listings.
4.) I think that’s all I have. I wish I had 10 more.

On a really good note PokerOso has broken through in a key Google search term for our website, “Poker Room Directory.” Google Webmaster says we are number 5 in the ranking which is a drop in the bucket but a nice start as S.E.O. has proven to be no easy task. I can’t disclose but I am currently working on a couple of other search terms. I give you a clue, they have to do with poker, use your imagination.

Some things I am working on include adding video to PokerOso as well as adding a bunch of non U.S. online poker rooms. I am also working on incentivising (sp) reviews. I’m not sure what we are going to do but maybe something with PokerOso t-shirts or poker chips. Stay tunes for that.

Over & Out

Check us out here.

Poker Room Directory
PokerOso Facebook
PokerOso Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment